Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Cepeda
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little confused as to why the geek gold tip quick-values are set at .01, .02, .05, .25, 1.00, and 5.00.

To be more specific, why have .02 (and .05) but not .50?

Don't get me wrong, I know you can just press a couple more buttons and make it happen, and I'm just being lazy.

In essence I have two suggestions:
#1 - get rid of .02 (or .05, if you need .02 to express slightly more appreciation than .01) and add in .50.
#2 - give us the ability to set our own quick values for tipping.

Edit: a very brief and perfunctory search lead me to believe this either hadn't been asked/answered in exactly the form I was searching for, or that it hadn't been asked/answered at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
There is "other amount" while it doesn't work JUST "Like" the 'insta-tipping' feature, so, sure thing! whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like .10, .50, 1.00, 2.00, 5.00, and 20.00.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps we could provide the 8 GG option so veteran Geeks can give New Users enough geekgold for a microbadge with a single click.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
.02 is important.

For one thing, it's as good as saying, "Thanks for putting in your two cents' worth."

I'd prefer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like a 100 button for g4gg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HuginnGreiling wrote:
.02 is important.

For one thing, it's as good as saying, "Thanks for putting in your two cents' worth."

This.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sim Guy
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iidhaegn wrote:

Edit: a very brief and perfunctory search lead me to believe this either hadn't been asked/answered in exactly the form I was searching for, or that it hadn't been asked/answered at all.

I'll bet (.02) that it hasn't. As a programming problem it's just a matter of adding more options to the dropdown: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEz cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.