Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirill Krymskiy
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello..
I've played the last 2-player tutorial scenario=)))..so now I've tried all the rules and enjoy this awesome game=)..but I have some questions with combined move order and interruption in it..
Example: Nick Bolter and James Woo are in different rooms, Jeff Deeler is in the same room as James, adjacent to him and has LoS to him..I activate Nick and perform combined move order with James..so Jeff can't interrupt James, because he's not "activated" character and he is already adjacent to Jeff, so James can freely go away..Am I right?
I meen that there is no chance to interrupt character that was involved in combined move with the first interruption rule (opponent can interrupt your character beeing activated in his miniatures LoS)..right?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
inspiring case at its best! ..heh can't wait to 'implement' that on purpose!.. nice..thank you! devil

(I'd say 'right' but without any certainty. Can James be considered to trigger the 'entering LOS' of Jeff [even if not adjacent] condition in some twisted way of meaning like 'what else that could be?'..?)
;]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirill Krymskiy
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for answer=)

spokosin wrote:
..Can James be considered to trigger the 'entering LOS' of Jeff [even it not on adjacent] condition in some twisted way of meaning like 'what else thhat could be?'..?)

I think he can't, if James already was in Jeff's LoS=((..so I see it's a great oppotunity for James to go away without interruption..if I'm right..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He cant be interrupted for Activation but each moving character can be interrupted when its their turn to move. So unless James moves adjacent to Jack the answer is no. As he is already in his LOS this activation. I think its a timing thing if you move into someones LOS you have time to prepare and react. In this game we are talking seconds per round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hope you are! ..it seems so.) Interested in other opinions..
I find it great that careful planing and timing (OT hand management) has grater importance over overall battle for CPs in general.. and while each player can do that..it's a whole layer of action making, isn't it?;]

(:following that, why it is soo strictly forbidden to mix all the different kinds of OT sections/orders especially if allowed to combine more than two chars.?? (imho golds are rare enough); and why not to combine in pauses..and why not to pause the pause at all? :]]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirill Krymskiy
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes=)..lots of oppotunities is really great=)..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.