Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Steam: Map Expansion #2» Forums » General

Subject: Released? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitri Tiago
Canada
Dorval
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hi,

I saw this on the games catalog of my local game store. I haven't had time to go and see if it is really there. Does anyone have details on the rules or images of the new maps?

Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cor22bas wrote:
Hi,

I saw this on the games catalog of my local game store. I haven't had time to go and see if it is really there. Does anyone have details on the rules or images of the new maps?

Thanks!


The rules are thorough and the maps gorgeous. There is a team variant with one of the maps that looks like it'll make your head explode!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michiel Hillenius
Netherlands
Hoogland (Amersfoort)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my rating comments I shortly describe the maps and mention some of the rules.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damen Parker
Oman
Northampton
Muscat
flag msg tools
Trust me. You know it makes sense
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No sign of it in te UK as yet. Last planned date I heard about was January and that's been and gone.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarosław Czaja
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michiel wrote:
In my rating comments I shortly describe the maps and mention some of the rules.


That's right. Thanks. I'm also looking forward for this title but in Poland it's still unavailable.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damen Parker
Oman
Northampton
Muscat
flag msg tools
Trust me. You know it makes sense
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Photo's have appeared here on the Geek and it is being offered via the marketplace in the US. That would suggest release is imminent for the rest of us.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DeviousDamen wrote:
Photo's have appeared here on the Geek and it is being offered via the marketplace in the US. That would suggest release is imminent for the rest of us.


It also suggests that another defeat is imminent for you
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Thomasson
United Kingdom
Near Tring
flag msg tools
badge
Good boy, Braetach!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DeviousDamen wrote:
No sign of it in te UK as yet. Last planned date I heard about was January and that's been and gone.


It should hit the UK stores on Tuesday the 17th.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damen Parker
Oman
Northampton
Muscat
flag msg tools
Trust me. You know it makes sense
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Listed at UK stockists as released next week.

@Matt - But this expansion is England and you are French. You are bound to get lost

Edit: Ordered
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.