Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoshi Bishi
United States
Morrisville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I opened up my brand new BSG game.. and it had 2 Laura Roslin character cards and no Galen Tyrol!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
yoshibishi wrote:
I opened up my brand new BSG game.. and it had 2 Laura Roslin character cards and no Galen Tyrol!

I always knew it - Laura is a Cylon!!!

I'd suggest that you contact FFG's customer service meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer: Roslin sucks, as a character, while Tyrol is ace.

FFG has a great customer service so they should replace the missing character card with no problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.
badge
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
mbmbmbmbmb
THERE ARE MANY COPIES AND THEY HAVE A PLAN....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattr0polis wrote:
THERE ARE MANY COPIES AND THEY HAVE A PLAN....

Someone here got 2 Starbucks and none of someone else... if we keep this up, the Grand Plan will be revealed and those who were missing specific characters while also having surplus of others can get together in some Math Trade to even things out kiss cool

Ikim wrote:
Bummer: Roslin sucks, as a character, while Tyrol is ace.

FFG has a great customer service so they should replace the missing character card with no problem.

Say what you will about Roslin, at least she's not as boring as some of the expansion characters (Cain, Felix, Cally, etc.)

I won't play Galen unless we have expansions... Calculations, Jury Rigged, and Establish Network are simply too awesome to give up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ikim wrote:
Roslin sucks, as a character

Whaa...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pkmnrckt wrote:
Ikim wrote:
Roslin sucks, as a character

Whaa...?

She has an incredibly strong OPT ability, a generally useful card draw, and a moderate OPG, but the tradeoff for all that is her painful drawback, made worse by the fact that she's the default President, but the least suitable character to sit in the President's Office and draw Quorum cards.

How you feel about her as a character depends largely on how you feel about the tradeoff between her Religious Visions and her Terminal Illness. Is getting a free super-scout each turn worth being way down the XO list and spending most of your actions doing not very much?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roslin is way more fun to play with Ionian Nebula . Gives her more to do on her usually-useless movement steps (encountering Allies).

The Exodus cards in general also give her some nice fodder in Red Tape to throw away for location activations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.