Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like many others, I bought this game during the recent sale at Tanga. I just got my copy in, and it looks great. However, my shipment did not include the advertised bonus Promo Planets Pack. I have sent an email to Tanga, who replied to say that they would get back in touch with me. Has anyone else had this problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I got the copies I ordered, the bonus planets were packaged separately. Did you check around in the packing material in the box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 to what Trevor said. I thought mine were missing as well, but they were buried under the packing peanuts inside the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
logopolys wrote:
Like many others, I bought this game during the recent sale at Tanga. I just got my copy in, and it looks great. However, my shipment did not include the advertised bonus Promo Planets Pack. I have sent an email to Tanga, who replied to say that they would get back in touch with me. Has anyone else had this problem?

Ordered 4 copies. Had 4 packs of bonus cards. The packs are shrink-wrapped but loose. Double check the box and make sure they aren't buried in the packing peanuts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did check the packaging, on a few times. I am very sure that they were just omitted from my order. It sounds like I was an isolated incident, which is good for you guys. And Tanga. Hopefully I hear something back a get my promo copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Shaw
United States
Kennesaw
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another 'promo in the [shipping] box' buyer here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Takeshi
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone else reading this, make sure you check the box, as they are packaged separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
msg tools
mbmbmb
When was this on tanga and how much was it? I never see anything I'm interested in on there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
jbrodack wrote:
When was this on tanga and how much was it? I never see anything I'm interested in on there.

March 22. It was $19.99 plus the bonus planets. Up to 6 with shipping for only $6.99.

With Super Tanga User status ($1.00 off per copy) and 3 friends, we each got a copy for $20.75 each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Follow-up:

I received a replacement copy from Tanga today, less than a week after reporting the missing item. Go Tanga.

I also received a GeekMail and email from Michael Mindes (DrMayhem himself) offering to replace the game free of charge (he had no idea that Tanga had already gotten a copy out to me). Go Tasty Minstrel!

I'm Sean Franco, and I endorse both of these companies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
logopolys wrote:
Follow-up:

I received a replacement copy from Tanga today, less than a week after reporting the missing item. Go Tanga.

I also received a GeekMail and email from Michael Mindes (DrMayhem himself) offering to replace the game free of charge (he had no idea that Tanga had already gotten a copy out to me). Go Tasty Minstrel!

I'm Sean Franco, and I endorse both of these companies.
Great to hear about good customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.