Subject: Rule differences between revised and core? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Noway Jose
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't seem to get enough of this forum today!

So I am reading through the revised core rules via PDF, no access to the orginal core rules and am wondering if there were any it changes in the rules? Anything significant that helped fix some rules?

Just curious, cheers!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There were very few changes to the actual rules. Some skills, like Charge were changed a bit. Reactive Fire and C range were introduced. Really nothing major.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noway Jose
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting, on the topic of rule changes (and I'm impatiently waiting warfare release ) And one thing I found as a common complaint is the initiative method in the game. Is it that bad?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Aranha
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I've ever heard anybody complaining about the initiative method. The most I've ever heard is axis players complaining about Bazooka Joe's Black Ops skill that gives the allies an extra initiative die.

As far as I'm concerned, initiative works very well, with only the occasional successive reroll with both sides getting only one hit.

Plus, the moment of rolling initiative is always very tense, since usually both sides have a unit at risk they they desperately want to activate first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noway Jose
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool that's reassuring. I listened to a podcast and read some off BGG reviews mentioning it.

Cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The one rule change that I HATE (cause it kills me every time)... was that Damage Resilient in the original game, did not work against close combat or Fire... in the revised it did... In my opinion that made the Zombie units broken! They are still cool as hell to look at all painted up...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.