Popular Tags: [View All]
Justine Ayers
United States
Caldwell
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there should be a fan, player, and GM microbadge for these. They don't have to be different either unless you wanted to do a GM in the corner or something but as small as they are and with the logos that would be hard.
That way people can ID someone who GM's a system or someone who just plays a system from these microbadges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Vaccari
Italy
Nonantola (Mo)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like this?

mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there a specific game you're looking for? There are MBs for well over 100 separate RPGs (and multiple ones for a given RPG; D&D has like two dozen associated with it) already in the system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justine Ayers
United States
Caldwell
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking at Savage Worlds, Traveller, and Call of Cthulhu 6th ed personally. (course in Call of Cthulhu the GM is called a keeper).

I was also mentioning it for future use if you added new games it would be cool thing to add. Or if someone was bored one day and wanted to add the GM tags lol like being that bored would happen but you know what i mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dysturbed wrote:
I was looking at Savage Worlds...

mb mb

Dysturbed wrote:
...Traveller...

mb mb mb

Dysturbed wrote:
...and Call of Cthulhu 6th ed personally.

mb mb

You can also go over to the RPGGeek side and make yourself a fan of the various games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justine Ayers
United States
Caldwell
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there are fan badges for each of them. What im saying is that there should be one that is tagged "Savage Worlds GM" and "Savage Worlds Player" To more vary the fandom that way people who are looking for advice on GM'ing a game can see that other people GM that game.

Dunno if it's worthwile it was just a idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.