Subject: Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (27/27) - FULL BOAT rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
"Welcome, sirs and madams, to Boddy Mansion. My name is Wadsworth. All of you have been invited here by our host to discuss the involuntary financial arrangements that you have entered into. Of course, I speak of blackmail. Please don't bother denying it, we are all victims, even me. However, he believes that the blackmailers may be among our numbers, and he hopes by asking you all here, we can discover their identities and unmask them, and save us all from this pit of despair."

THE GAME THREAD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (0/27)
The Guest List
The following characters will be in the game. Each player may choose a role. Any roles not taken will be assigned by when the game starts.

Prince Azure – Ziilch
An art and arms dealer, possible partner to M. Brown, Azure has both an elusive royal lineage and a knack for cashing in on it. This indicated a master fraud and manipulator. He is known to have a rivalry with Colonel Mustard, and an intense dislike for Mr. Boddy, but he is not a suspect in anybody's deaths thus far. He is rumored to be having an affair with Miss Scarlett.

Mrs. Boddy -
The wife of Mr. Boddy. She was known to be unhappy with Mr. Boddy's numerous affairs.

Officer Bole -
A member of the locale police department, he has been seen arguing with Mr. Boddy only hours before his death. He has also been seen with Miss Scarlett on a regular basis.

Mr. Brass – rgatti
Mr. Boddy’s accountant. Recently, questions have been raised about a large sum of money missing from Mr. Boddy’s account. Miss Scarlett has been seen visiting his office on a regular basis.

Monsieur Brown - ThatFedoraGuy
An art and arms dealer, Monsieur Brown is a French artiste. He made nearly a killing in Paris producing the missing arms of the Venus D'Milo. His business is now in ruins because Mr. Boddy has questioned some of the works of Brown sold him. He is a man of many talents, accents, and passports. It is rumored he is having an affair with Miss Scarlett.

Carmine Petrie - bwt2q
Carmine thought to have died in Afghanistan in 1987, Kenya in 1989, Yemen in 1992, Lebanon in 1993, Somalia and Angola in 1994, Cyprus in 1995, Rwanda, Tanzania, Gabon, and Yemen in 1997, Bahrain in 1999, Egypt, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, and Morocco in 2000, and hasn't been seen sense his presumed death in Albania in 2007. Correspondence has found between him and Miss Scarlett.

Senator Chartruis - jamgar
The Senator has been behind a few recent funding cuts to local police forces and is suspected to have ties to organized crime. he has been seen with Miss Scarlett lately.

Justice Flax – adiamant
A local judge. He is currently under investigation for ties to the mob. He is currently rumored to be having an affair with Miss Scarlett.

Father Gamboge – Shushnik
The priest from the local parish, Father Gamboge has been implicated in a number of recent scandals, including being seen in the company of Miss Scarlett.

Count Grey - Vovix
A much older plump man, known for his rivalry with Mr. Boddy. Very little is known about him, other than the rumors of his affair with Mrs. Scarlett.

Mr. Green - gdapkus
Clumsy and naive, Mr. Green works for the United States State Department. Not much is known about his personal life.

Mrs. Ho – oriecat
Mr. Boddy's faithful cook. She doesn't speak very much.

Lady Lavender - miraria
An herbalist who possibly poisoned her husband, Lord Lawrence Lavender, Lady Lavender is an honorable lady who tends to be a slight bit of a trouble-maker at times. Her herbal business makes her successful, wealthy, and entertained, and also quite spoiled, but it is also stated that she wants even more and concocts plants to spice up her life.

Señor Magenta - eddie_drood
An illegal immigrant from Cuba. Mr. Boddy has been forcing Señor Magenta to work as a virtual slave at Boddy Mansion, less he’d be deported back home. He has been thought to be sleeping with Miss Scarlett.

Inspector Mauve – funkadillo
An agent with the FBI. He was investigating Mr. Boddy’s various suspected shady dealings, though with very little luck. He was recently given mandatory vacation after a very public and very heated argument with Mr. Boddy, before his death. He has an unknown association with Miss Scarlett.

Mrs. Meadow-Brooke
The local neighbor and gossip, she and Mr. Meadow-Brooke were strongly implied to have severe marital problems before his heart attack.

Colonel Mustard - Bakatron
He is a military man with a tendency for botching things, both dignified and dangerous. The Colonel is rumored to have an affair with Miss Scarlett. It is also rumored that he made a sum of money stealing radio parts during the war and selling them on the black market....

Olive – Bluelise
Mr. and Mrs. Boddy’s only child. She has spent her entire life being catered to by her parents, that she is described as “a spoiler brat”. With his recent death, she stands to inherit millions.

Miss Peach - StatSig
A southern belle, who claims to be Mr. Boddy's long-lost step-niece. When pressed, she decided on short notice to take a vacation to other location. Any location. Her favorite flower is deadly nightshade.

Mrs. Peacock - DiscoUkulele
The wife of a U.S. Senator, Mrs. Peacock is known for both her extravagant dress, and elegant disposition. Some might say she's an old busybody who is dressed correctly and proper; a well-mannered prude. Her husband was unable to attend the party do to allegations of criminal activity on his part.

Doc Pistachio - Flash Gordon
A local plastic surgeon rumored to provide all manner of questionable medical procedures. (handicap car hangers for asthma, a new face to match your new name, or a Marijuana prescriptions). Miss Scarlett has been visiting his office on a regular basis.

Professor Plum - seanp
A middle aged fellow with a bow tie and glasses, he is a psychiatrist who works for the World Health Organization. He is something of a pervert, and his license to practice medicine has been revoked due to an affair he had with a patient. It's also rumored that he is having an affair with Miss Scarlett.

Madame Rose - BlackSheep
A self-professed fortune teller and medium, she is originally from Hungary. She claims that in a trance, she saw Mr. Boddy's Death. She left a few days later and took a very slow boat to the U.S. When she got to the Mansion, she discovered she was to late. Or was she...?

Rusty Naylor
Crusty, bitter and old Rusty is the groundskeeper at Boddy Mansion. Not much is known about him, save that Rusty was soon to retire on a pension set aside for him, before Mr. Boddy refused to pay. Rumors are circulating that he’s been seen with Miss Scarlett.

Miss Scarlett - violintides
Young, cunning, and beautiful. Miss Scarlett is rumored to be a madam who owns and operates a brothel in Washington, DC. It's also rumored that she is having an affair with numerous other guests...

Mrs. White - greek2me
A young widow, Mrs. White has been married 5 times. Most of her husbands have met with mysterious accidents.

Yvette - Poolyxpop
Mr. Boddy's very young, and very beautiful french maid. Rumors have it that she was having an affair with Mr. Boddy and Colonel Mustard. She is also rumored to have been a former employee of Miss Scarlett.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (0/27)
Teams and Victory Conditions
The players will be divided into three possible teams: GOOD, EVIL, and NEUTRAL. Only one of the teams can win the game.

Team Good: This team win if all of the Max Evils (Parity) have been eliminated, and Team Evil or Team Neutral (if in the game, and have a Victory Condition requirement that prevents either team from winning) have not achieved victory.

Team Evil: This team will win if the number of Max Evils (Parity) reaches parity with the remaining players, and Team Neutral (if in the game, and have a Victory Condition requirement that prevents them from winning) has not achieved victory.

Team Neutral: Between zero (0) and four (4) players will be a member of Team Neutral. Neutrals will have a unique win condition(s). While in most cases, if a member(s) of Team Neutral wins, both Team Good and Team Evil lose, some exceptions are possible.

Attributes
Members of Team Good and Team Evil will have one (1) Active, one (1) Passive, and one (1) Hidden attribute. Any member of Team Neutral will have one (1) Active, one (1) Passive, one (1) Hidden, and one (1) Extra attribute. Each attribute will have a unique name, through actions of those attribute might be similar.

If an order is not entered each day or night, then the attribute will not be used for that day or night. The Max Evils Kill and Max Evils Chat are not considered Active or Passive attributes.

The terms Attribute, Roles, Power, and Ability are considered interchangeable terms, and when used, mean the same thing.

Passive Attribute: A Passive Role is one that requires no action by the player who possesses it.
Active Attribute: An Active Role is one that requires an action by the player who possesses it.
Hidden Attribute: A Hidden Role is one that the player is unaware of.

If there is any role reveal, attributes will be revealed in appropriate color: Passive, Active, Hidden, Extra, and Alignment.

Items
Each player will start with a random item. Items will come in three types: Weapon, Passive, and Acvtive.

Weapons items are used in conjunction with any type of kill attribute or the night kill. They will alter the way the kill/night kill works.

Passive items automatically function. The item requires no order from the player to use.

Active items require and order to function. If no order is entered, the item will not function.

Locations
In addition to the Main Hall (The Game Thread), there will be additional locations (Cassie Chats), that the players may choose to enter. These rooms will only be accessible via the Cassie Physics system. Each player will be required to enter a room request before Dawn to change locations. If no location order is entered, the player will not changee locations that day. Certain Locations will become inaccessible as time goes along.

The additional rooms are:
The Ballroom (inaccessible with less than 21 players)
The Billiard Room (inaccessible with less than 18 players)
The Conservatory (inaccessible with less than 15 players)
The Dining Room (inaccessible with less than 12 players)
The Kitchen (inaccessible with less than 9 players)
The Library (inaccessible with less than 6 players)
The Lounge
The Study

Other Information
Dusk: 9:00pm BGG
Dawn: 11:00pm BGG
Tie Breaker: Standard Longest Held Last Vote
Starts: Monday after fills
*Does not run over weekend
*No Posting when the Mod say No Posting ...
*There will be No Posting between Dusk and the posting of Lynch results.
*There will be No Posting between Dawn and the posting of Night Action Results.
*Players must participate, players who fail to post for 24 hours will be put up for replacement up to 2-3 hours prior to lynch, Geekmail warnings will be sent.
*Absent players with powers that are expected to be used each night (Views) will receive random negative each night, active players are expected to issue orders (conditional orders, sticky order, and orders by GM are all fine).
*Blue text is flavor text, it contains no game relevant information. If game relevant information is going to be conveyed in flavor text the text color will change from blue to black.
*Posts made by Dead players or forum members not in the game should not contain any game relevant information, this rule also covers 'thumbing posts' and PMs. Such posts should also include the correct emoticons ( and )
*Voting "No Lynch" is an option.
*Balance is not guaranteed but is attempted.
*Votes must conform to the Cassy protocol. Edited Vote posts are invalidated.
*Votes time-stamped 9:00 or earlier are valid; those at 9:01 or later are not regardless of when dusk is actually called.
*If BGG is down, especially in the final hour or so prior to lynch, lynch may be delayed or postponed.
*Conditional Voting is allowed only in extreme circumstances with Mod approval.
*Ask questions in red to receive an answer in red.
*No deleting of posts without Mod permission.
*No direct quotes of Mod PMs/chats.
*Rules subject to change.
*No Encryption.
*No size 0 or white font.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: This is a game (0/27)
Another post? Now you're just screwing with me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How many more of these posts will there be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
adiamant
Bakatron
BlackSheep
bluelise
bwt2q
discoukulele
eddie_drood
Flash Gordon
funkadillo
gdapkus
Gelatinous Goo
greek2me
jamgar
miraria
nyriv
oriecat
Poolyxpop
rgatti
seanp
shushnik
StatSig
thatfedoraguy
Violintides
Vovix
watshisname08
ZenMonkey11
Ziilch

27 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/7879...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheriff WinchesterTides
United States
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to save the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmb
Re: Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (0/27)
I just signed up on Cassandra.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I WANNA BE MISS SCARLETT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheriff WinchesterTides
United States
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to save the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmb
Re: Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (0/27)
OMG OMG OMG OMG

I WANNA BE MISS SCARLETT!

And I don't care how extremely confusing it is, Clue is freaking amazing and this is gonna be a BLAST!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheriff WinchesterTides
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Re: Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (1/27)
violintides wrote:
OMG OMG OMG OMG

I WANNA BE MISS SCARLETT!

And I don't care how extremely confusing it is, Clue is freaking amazing and this is gonna be a BLAST!!

I think it's creepy as hell that I cross posted with myself. surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
She's kind of a slut according to the roles list... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lady lavendar!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (3/27)
miraria wrote:
lady lavendar!

change that, madam rose!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:

"Kind of"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamgar
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
Knowing where the trap is - that's the first step in evading it.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be the Senator

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamgar
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
Knowing where the trap is - that's the first step in evading it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh hai Miss Scarlett
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (4/27)
Father Gamboge please (and I hope this doesn't start before 4/25. I don't know what kind of access I'll have from 4/18-4/25. I'll be in Jaimaca)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gatti
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll sign up for this as long as it won't interfere with Domino Effect (the Re-Redux) which is scheduled for May 7th (it currently doesn't appear to be an issue).

I'll take whatever character is left (or Disp chooses to assign to me).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
Total Blue. Total Woman.
badge
But listen again. Is it really the wind, or is it the sound of somebody running one step ahead of the dark?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm signing up to play Olive, to relive the glory days of Clue 3.0.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheriff WinchesterTides
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Re: Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (6/27)
Shushnik wrote:

Psh. I take offense to that.

The 'kind of' part that is.
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheriff WinchesterTides
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
jamgar wrote:
Oh hai Miss Scarlett

... This gives a whole new dirty twist to 'That's my Jam'.
laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue (They/She)
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Worreh nawt, dahlin's. Miss Peach done bee-roke her high-ya-tus fah this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheriff WinchesterTides
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
StatSig wrote:

kiss StatSig!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StatSig wrote:

yay! stat is here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ƒireƒly
United States
Millbury
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (7/27)
... Yvette, please.

whistle

A game that actually matches times that I'm available...

plus, Clue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ƒireƒly
United States
Millbury
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Clue: The Werewolf Game (Ver 9.0) - Sign Up (7/27)
And c'mon now, Dispy... you can't be makin' mistakes like labeling Stat as Mrs. Peacock. tsk tsk tsk... kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.