Rensselaer Falls
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Game Board designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Did I miss the memo?

I just discovered Incursion,but when I check at the Grindhouse web site and here,I don't see any new posts or updates. I feel like I came late to a party and everyone has already gone home.

If they gone chapter 13 that's a pity, as I really am impressed with the game and love the Gaƫl Goumon (Of Last Night On Earth fame) sculptured minis from the starter sets. I was hoping to see a Von X miniature and new scenarios and cards.

Bummer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard anything about them going belly up, it would be a shame if they did. I know they are a small time operation but I thought they were doing pretty good from what I had read.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
They just released Incursion: SNAFU last spring. I'm pretty sure Grindhouse is side business for these guys and they all have other full time occupations.

I met Jim promoting Incursion at a comic show last summer, you might send him a GM and ask, he's a pretty easy guy to talk to.

Jim Bailey
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Rautiainen
Finland
-
flag msg tools
I don't think there has been anything official. I keep checking every now and then whats up. There is community discussion about the future and what the next expansion might contain or even Incursion 2nd edition and about kickstarting it. Personally I would love a modular board and mission generator and generally more missions with the existing 3 armies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
svrs wrote:
I don't think there has been anything official. I keep checking every now and then whats up. There is community discussion about the future and what the next expansion might contain or even Incursion 2nd edition and about kickstarting it. Personally I would love a modular board and mission generator and generally more missions with the existing 3 armies.

I agree with you on a modular board expansion with more scenarios.

No need to have any new models at this time. The present ones are so good there is no need to update them!

And yes, I am pretty sure Jim is still in business selling the game. I exchanged emails with him a few months ago about some of the miniatures, so he is on top of the activity.

All new games cool off after the first year - it takes real patience to keep a game alive in the long run. I hope Jim has that patience. It's a great game, and fills a niche no one else has in the game world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.