Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Paradise
United States
Glassboro
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In fall, if the young seperate from the female and decide to travel on their own. Can they rejoin back with the females, in their winter range, if it is full and there is no room left to get them in?

I had this happen and it seems unfair, that there wasn't enough room to get all the animals of the herd back into the winter range, without allowing them to rejoin the females. Otherwise you just sit there waiting for something to die or move, before you can get all the animals in teh winter ranges, to start the winter process and end the game.

Any help or thoughts on the matter would really be appreciated. I know, the young can join back with females on the summer range, but think they should be able to do so on the winter range also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald McDaniel
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My rules state that young may join females on the summer or winter range, and you may have two young with each female. If you are fortunate enough to have that many animals left at the end of autumn, you may join young and females on the same hex in the winter range.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Paradise
United States
Glassboro
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gamesgrandpa wrote:
My rules state that young may join females on the summer or winter range, and you may have two young with each female. If you are fortunate enough to have that many animals left at the end of autumn, you may join young and females on the same hex in the winter range.

Awesome! Many thanks my friend. That's what I kinda figured and how I played it. I'm really enjoying this game quite a bit.

Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.