Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This kind of game would fit some of my non gaming senior friends who like Racko. Do they play all the same with just a different map? Which one would be recommended and why.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tullsen
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet.
badge
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
mbmbmbmbmb
They have a few different transportation methods in the other variations of the game. If you really like the game then the variations are for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They all play pretty much the same. The difference is that some of the later titles add in different transportation options and some slightly different rules apply to those options. Asia added in trains and The Americas added in cruise ships.

My personal favorites are (in order) Asia, Europe and the Americas. Asia because I really enjoy the map and the train option. Europe because I just love Europe. The Americas I enjoy the cruise ship option. They're all fun, though, and I really like to drag out all five on a big table and play "50 days in..." Makes it more challenging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Barnes
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They all pretty much play the same as others have said.
But I will add that Africa is the quickest map to play.
Asia and the Americas take a longer period of time to play due to more strategic options maybe.

Our favorites in order are:
1. Africa
2. USA
3. Asia
4. Americas
5. Europe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.