Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Cole
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so maybe we are playing wron, but what happens when you can't play a card? There are a few times where my wife or I have 2-3 sorceresses and a petrified dragon in our hands when these cards are already on the board. What do you do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can ALWAYS play cards. The spaces that show only one outline for cards can accept an unlimited number of them (per turn, or over several turns) until they're captured by play to another space.

The multi-card spaces only 'activate' their abilities when all the spaces are filled (e.g. 4 for the Dwarf Mine and 3 for the Archer or Ships).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Cole
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, (aha moment) ok, now I get it. I thought those spaces could only take one card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Kohut
United States
military/mobile
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Also you may be forced to play a card that completes a stack but gains you nothing. Example: There are two huntresses on the board. You have a hand of 5 huntresses. You must play a huntress. This completes the huntress stack which lets you take whatever fire dragons are on the board. Unfortunately, there are NO FIRE DRAGONS ON THE BOARD. You get nothing. The three huntresses are placed below the ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.