Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Stevenson
United States
Columbus
Ga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When then defenders consists of a mixture of (several) Chaos forces and possibly Imperial units too, and A1-A3 result is obtained in Morphogentic combat, who gains control?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
If only one force of the mixed group has morphogenic capable units, the easy and sensible answer is the force with the morphogenic units.

If more than one defending force has morphogenic capable units, well, I don't recall ever reading an official answer for that anywhere. Of the top of my head, I would say:

d10-1 the converted attacking units should be broken down by the ratio of the morphogenic rating of each separate force. So if one defending force had a morph. rating of 3 and another a rating of 2, give the force with a rating of 3 the majority of converted attacking units.

or

d10-2 roll a die to randomly distribute the converted attacking units among the defenders.

Of the two answers I spontaneously thought of, I prefer d10-2

Good question. Hopefully someone else will have a better answer than me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Stevenson
United States
Columbus
Ga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again Ryan, at least I did not miss something in the rules this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.