Dune CCG» Forums » General

Subject: PREVIEW set - what to do rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lord Lordington
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I have a set of around 50 odd card, very clearly marked "PREVIEW" on each one. I got them years ago from a comic store owner who just gave them to me before the game came out.
I have no intention of playing the game and need some advice on departing with them.
Does the PREVIEW mark drop the value at all, or can I just parse them out by rarity and go from there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The text and pictures are different on some of the preview cards. They are of more interest to collectors, rather than players, and not usually mixed with the normal final versions of the cards.
These cards, although originally given away free, are more rare than the non preview versions. A preview set recently sold on ebay for $23.

There are at least 2 types of Preview cards, produced at different times before the game was released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.