Subject: A couple of things I noticed that could be new variants. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian and Holli Jones
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Poland historically had ordered and paid for a 100 R35 French tanks that were not delivered by the time they were at war.

Hungary invented and constructed its own Turan medium tank. Forming a second armored division using the Tank. However, the Turan was far to lightly gunned for 1943 and 1944. But it had ok armor for the time.

I propose two new variants were Poland in 1939 can get a 2-5 armored unit, and Hungary can do the same in 1943.

Number them both 26.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everette Robertson
United States
Calhoun
KY
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is a innovative idea, but these variants would not be balanced. The Polish 2-5 would be killed off on turn 1 (a 3-3 would be much more useful defending Warsaw than a 2-5 would be), and the Hungarian 2-5 would be of great help to the Germans. In any case, it's a weaker variant for the Axis than the 2-6 variant. I think that the designers chose not to give Hungary and Rumania armor just because it would imbalance the game too much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.