Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Ramsey
South Korea
Chungju
Chungbuk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anyone have advice on this. I was thinking of selling some of my magic cards off to a US retailer and looking online it I can't quite figure out when customs is going to decide to step in and charge money. yuk. I saw 200$ stated somewhere but couldn't figure out if this applied to a commercial sale or only to a private purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are selling to a retailer in the states, let them guide you through the process, because they may do this thing all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glauco Micsik Roberti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
publisher
Berserkr Jogos
badge
Berserkr Jogos
mbmbmbmbmb
US customs will most likely charge their usual fee: 0 dollars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Ramsey
South Korea
Chungju
Chungbuk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The retail just told me I would have to prepay the customs fee. Really not worth itsoblue Ah well. From searches online it seems pretty random what customs decides it wants to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C-F
msg tools
It depends what you put on the customs declaration form. Given these are paper material, you could probably send it as 'printed paper' via the Royal Mail, and it shouldn't even need a customs form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.