Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bethany Creaser
United States
Derby Line
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Green Mountain Gamers presents Spring Meltdown on April 21st from 10 AM to 10 PM at the grange hall on York Street in Lyndonville, VT. The GMG game days have an open gaming format. So bring along your favorite games or just show up to play. There will be a huge variety of board games, perhaps a pickup roleplaying game of Executive Decision, and TWO Magic tournaments (run by Dark Tower Gaming of St. Johnsbury, VT).

Besides gaming, there will be two vendors and food available for purchase at a very reasonable price.

No admission price is charged. Although we ask anyone who can to please make a donation (suggested $5) to help cover the costs of running such an event. If you make a donation, you can enter your name to win the door prize. The door prize is a mystery and has been donated by Triple Play games of W. Lebanon, NH.

For more information and to see what people are talking about playing, visit www.greenmountaingamers.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I get an address for this event? I can't seem to bring up the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The street address is:

173 York Street
Lyndonville, VT 05851

Not sure the name of the building - it's the "Grange Hall" of Lyndonville.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Joe. I'll be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.