Jordan Sorenson
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hey all,

I really hope there isn't a thread for this already...or perhaps this is too soon, but I was just wondering who all out there is itching to get their Twilight Imperium on at the con this year?

If you're gonna be there, and want to lay waste to the planets of a complete stranger, we should network over the interwebs.

Please direct me to the correct thread if it already exists so that appropriate facepalming can ensue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
A bit early for the threads on what games you are going to play to show up.

Once it is around 3 months out I am starting one up.

I will be bringing my copy of TI3 as I like to play with my variants to the game. I can support up to 10 players and will be trying to get together 3 games if I can. Some 6 player games and if I can get 8 or 10 then an Alliance games with my alliance variant.

I use my own set of Strategy cards and extra variant planets as well as more types of agreements to trade with players and variant races are available as well. I have worked on these variants for 5 years now and they work very well with the game. If you know how to play then they add to it and there is no major changes to the game so you will not have to relearn any combat rules or tech tree.
you can see most in this file:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?1zy6lapy3pa27b5

I am getting to the Con early so I hope to get in as many games as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Sorenson
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Sweet. I adore alliance TI. We did a halloween alliance game with 9 people where dressed up as the races. It was a ridiculous amount of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.