Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Metcalf
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Has anyone taken on this big battle?

2. Does the point-to-point system within the city work well for movement and combat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Byrne
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played several years ago and had a great time, despite my Mexicans being defeated. The Block/point rules need a little work, but then produce a great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Metcalf
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it seems that you and I are the only ongoing Gringo enthusiasts still reading forums. I guess you are 'Bill' on CSW and 'William' on BGG. We begin Monterey July 23rd - I'll be playing the Mexicans. If it goes well at all, I'll write how it goes either here or CSW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Metcalf
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please see Consimworld 'Gringo' for some City fighting questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Powers
United States
Marble
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eaglevet wrote:
Well, it seems that you and I are the only ongoing Gringo enthusiasts still reading forums. I guess you are 'Bill' on CSW and 'William' on BGG. We begin Monterey July 23rd - I'll be playing the Mexicans. If it goes well at all, I'll write how it goes either here or CSW.

I read them, I just don't have an answer for you as I haven't played that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert LoCiceo
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
There are a few of us who love this series and this engagement in particular. Check out some of the other forum threads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.