Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I attended PAX East this weekend with some friends, and there was an insert in the generic swag bag for Cryptozoic's game, Food Fight. It said that if you purchased the game from their booth, you'd get a set of promo cards.

I swung by their booth and asked them if that was the only game of theirs that had a promo. They said "no", and told me that ESW also had a promo, which they gave to me. It is two copies of 1 spell for a total of 6 cards.

Does anyone know if other promos for this game exist?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Gargoyle's Quest" Gameboy, 1990
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that's the only one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Pawle
Ireland
Dublin
D9
flag msg tools
designer
badge
REPEAL THE 8TH
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you tell me what the promo cards are please?
Does anyone know of anywhere that these are available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
insearchofspace wrote:
Can you tell me what the promo cards are please?
Does anyone know of anywhere that these are available?

I'm not sure if they are available anywhere else. I found out about it because Cryptozoic was offering a promo for another game of theirs, Food Fight. I was hoping they'd have a promo for ESW, which they did.

The promo consists of 6 cards. It is 2 copies of 1 spell. So you get 2 Source cards, 2 Quality, and 2 Delivery cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markku Simonen
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ordered the game from Spirit Games, came with the promo. The spell was Haggatha the Heffer's crushazorian godstorm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are promos usually added as BGG entries, or is that usually only for items that had widespread availability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Pawle
Ireland
Dublin
D9
flag msg tools
designer
badge
REPEAL THE 8TH
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what the etiquette for adding promos is.
It seems like there are quite a few one-tile-expansion/promo type entries included in the database so I reckon it might deserve an entry.
If anyone has a copy of this promo that they don't need/want please drop me a message!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to have a set of these promos, too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did another search and it looks like someone beat me to it. Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre – Haggatha the Heffer's Crushazorian Godstorm Promo Cards is now a BGG entry. Thank you to whoever did that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.