Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say the sniper dr is 2 and it goes into a hex where there's two enemy squads. Random Selection is a tie so the other one is pinned and for the other one a new sniper dr is made. It's 1. Does it break that other squad?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cirillo
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hipsu wrote:
Let's say the sniper dr is 2 and it goes into a hex where there's two enemy squads. Random Selection is a tie so the other one is pinned and for the other one a new sniper dr is made. It's 1. Does it break that other squad?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And if there are 3 (or more) units and the random selection is tied for all of them, and subsequent rolls are 1 or 2, they are also effected.

I had a whole stack and leader get whacked in a CG of Red Barricades once like that. Thankfully, I never saw it again.

Doc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Zacharjasz
Poland
Jablonna
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Brian wrote:
And if there are 3 (or more) units and the random selection is tied for all of them, and subsequent rolls are 1 or 2, they are also effected.

I had a whole stack and leader get whacked in a CG of Red Barricades once like that. Thankfully, I never saw it again.

Doc

Bad Luck. You ran into skillfull sniper

Thankfully not many of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.