United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
Wow you hovered. I'm honored.
badge
My Dog Has Fleas
mbmbmbmbmb
Through a fedex mishap I have an extra copy of the Manhattan Project in shrink - but has some dishing/damage to the back of the box. It isn't anything that some books placed inside and a couple of drops of glue wouldn't fix to be not noticeable (I'll happily send pics if interested).
I know the insert keeps all of the parts to the center of the box so everything inside should be 100% fine.

While I'm mentioning trades I also have an open but innards still sealed English copy of Battlelore and the Scottish Wars Expansion

Also a out of shrink but insides sealed copy of Dungeon Twister 2, sleeved copies of Dominion, Intrigue and Alchemy. Also lots of stuff on my trade list I need to start clearing out - take a look

W? - I've been trying to hunt down a Hamsterrolle, Bamboleo, or Eclipse - but I know those are all long shots.

I'm really open to any offers either from my want list or feel free to PM me anything I might find interesting.

Edit: Manhattan Project has been traded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.