Subject: My groups third game... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Wehn
United States
Norwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
...my apologies for the lack of interesting formatting and such to this but I'm working off memory and can't divide my attention during games between being the record keeper and planning my moves, while also taking the pictures.

We played a game of Twilight Imperium on Saturday the 7th. The races present were, The Lizix Mindnet, The Winnu, The Xxcha Kingdom, The Emirates of Hacan, and The Naalu Collective. Game round one saw The Lizix Mindnet take the imperial strategy card, The Winnu took technology II, and I cannot remember what the other races took. Working off of memory I cannot give a full recounting of every game round, but The Winnu quickly built their technology base up around their Destroyers. They moved boldly and took risks. At one point one of The Winnu's allies turned on them and attempted to invade their home system. The invasion faltered when The Winnu destroyers eliminated most of the invasion fleet. The space battle was lost with only one enemy Cruiser remaining. At this point we had to end the game because one of my friends had to leave for work, The Lizix and The Winnu both had 7 points, The Hacan, The Xxcha, and The Naalu had around 3 points. We were not playing with any game options other then some of the new strategy cards from Shattered Empire. The strategy cards used were, Initiative, Diplomacy II, Political, Logistics, Trade II, Warfare, Technology II, and Imperial(the original not Imperial II).

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v433/adamwehn/Twilight%20I...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.