Frank Conradie
Canada
Rossland
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there all Summoner Wars fans! I am looking to update my Short Faction Descriptions player aid to include info on the 2 new factions that were recently released, i.e. the Filth and Mercenaries. The idea behind the aid is to help newer players choose a faction based on short play style descriptions.

Unfortunately Colby has not added the faction descriptions for these on the Plaid Hat web site yet, so I was looking for input on what to do. Maybe Colby follows these forums (wink, wink), or maybe we can come up with a summary ourselves??? Let me know what you think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a good description of the filth in the Dungeon Run game since that is where they were first introduced. I think its on the back of the 6th (?) Vessel's character card.

I do not own the game, but you may want to request that in the Dungeon Run forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Conradie
Canada
Rossland
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Brandon, I do have Dungeon Run and will have a look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.