jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone out there free during the day for some games??

Free tomorrow night too - fiancé got a Phils ticket with her parents so I'll be BORED ALL DAY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
I work in Meadowbrook... I wish I had the day off.

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Neddie Knickers
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
BRRRD EMPR-RR
mbmbmbmb
Yes!

I am between things right now as well and was considering posting something similar to this.

I am booked for the rest of this week however.

I will geekmail you towards the end of the week to see if sometime next week might work?

My wife's work schedule varies but we usually know around Thur for the following week. (it will be just me for gaming)

I have been to one Seize Your Move meeting (Feb) which I know you attend but I am pretty sure we did not meet.

You have a couple of titles I really want to try!!

I live in Brewerytown (Fairmount)
Wade

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Casinghino
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can make it into the city, Penn Gamers meets on Wednesday nights and we're always happy to play with new people. We usually start around 5:30 - you can GM me or Google for the details.

I'm not free tomorrow during the day, but if you're looking for gaming later this week or this weekend, I've been dying for an excuse to bring out my new copy of Star Trek: Fleet Captains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.