Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Super Genius, but not in the style of Mark Madden, Local sports idiot.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, will this be available to demo (even in some sort of prototype form) at Origins and/or gencon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LordJunon wrote:
Hey, will this be available to demo (even in some sort of prototype form) at Origins and/or gencon?

That is not yet determined. Origins would potentially be nice since the funding ends 2 days after Origins wraps up.

The problem is that I know that I will not be there. We'll see if an opportunity to have it demoed comes up, but I fully expect that it will not be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Broadbent
United States
Stillwater
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrMayhem wrote:
LordJunon wrote:

That is not yet determined. Origins would potentially be nice since the funding ends 2 days after Origins wraps up.

The problem is that I know that I will not be there. We'll see if an opportunity to have it demoed comes up, but I fully expect that it will not be there.

Will you be to Gencon???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mongoose33 wrote:
DrMayhem wrote:
LordJunon wrote:

Will you be to Gencon???

I might be, and I do not know if any copies of Ground Floor will be (if they were then they would be demo only unless all Kickstarter orders had been shipped out)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Specter
United States
Belmont
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good afternoon Michael. I was going to e-mail you about this at a later time, but since this thread appeared I figured I'll talk to you here. I will be happy to fit in an unscheduled demo of Ground Floor for Tasty Minstrel if you would like me to.

By unscheduled I mean that I would sit in the Board Room and run it on a first come, first served basis when people step up and say, "Hey, what do you want to play?" Just let me know.

Best,

Marc Specter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kamus73 wrote:
Good afternoon Michael. I was going to e-mail you about this at a later time, but since this thread appeared I figured I'll talk to you here. I will be happy to fit in an unscheduled demo of Ground Floor for Tasty Minstrel if you would like me to.

By unscheduled I mean that I would sit in the Board Room and run it on a first come, first served basis when people step up and say, "Hey, what do you want to play?" Just let me know.

Best,

Marc Specter

Sounds good, send me a quick email... You know where to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.