Subject: Still confused about online bonus tokens. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor Eichhorn
United States
PASADENA
California
flag msg tools
edit: I'm blind. Most of these questions are dumb.

So I'm checking out all the bonus tokens translated in the back of the revised rules, and they seem cool. Which of these tokens have been made for FFG and what products are they in? Are there any that have not gotten official printings?

What about the other ToY tokens that weren't translated? Many of them refer to outdated rules that don't matter (like Victory Points), but there are plenty that seem to work in the new rules. Were they left out for balance reasons? I can't seem to find the print out of tokens on FFG's site anymore-- was it taken down?

tl;dr-- Anyway, I am interested in getting all the tokens that FFG have decided are fair and work in 2.0. If they are printed in boxed product, I will get them that way eventually. At the end of the day I suppose I want to know which official tokens I still have to print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Eichhorn
United States
PASADENA
California
flag msg tools
Ok, I see the icons in the revised book showing the box they come in. So to summarize, are there official online bonus tokens that have been updated by FFG? Or any from ToY that are fair and compatible in 2.0 and have been fan translated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Eichhorn
United States
PASADENA
California
flag msg tools
Ack! One more question, which I am assuming I already know the answer for. The revised book says an item can be given to a character in place of their equipment. Can a token with a crate back be given to someone? or must it replace a crate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miah Terry
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok... I think what you want to know is are there any Revised Edition Bonus Tokens that are "print and play?

The short answer is no, all officially traslated Bonus Tokens are available in one of the expansions. There are no PDF for print out.

You may already know this...

The old translated tokens are available here http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_nrep.asp?eidm=004

Unoffical translations are on this site http://tannbunker.myfastforum.org/Complete_List_of_Online_To...

But they are all old edition rules.

As for the Crate Backed Bonus tokens, they are to mixed with your other crates to be used on the map as normal. The only way to assign a crate token as equipment at the beginning of the game is with the Union only "Weapons Cache" Token.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.