Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally finished updating enough of the Zuntzu module to take it for a spin last night using the final map and counters (the Game Information Display and Air Superiority Play Aid were still the playtest components albeit functional).

Played "Seoul Train" (the first Standard Game scenario). It ended up being a ROK Minor Victory, but it was quite close to a Draw. I took a ton of screen shots, and I plan to put together a PDF AAR of the scenario sometime over the next few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Toadkillerdog wrote:
Finally finished updating enough of the Zuntzu module to take it for a spin last night using the final map and counters (the Game Information Display and Air Superiority Play Aid were still the playtest components albeit functional).

Played "Seoul Train" (the first Standard Game scenario). It ended up being a ROK Minor Victory, but it was quite close to a Draw. I took a ton of screen shots, and I plan to put together a PDF AAR of the scenario sometime over the next few days.

File was posted! Seoul Train AAR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.