Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Merchant
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.tanga.com/deals/liberte-the-board-game--2?utm_sou...

I personally love this game and think it's a brave and innovative design. At $25, it's a steal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Bah! I was going to post this at 10:15am, but it was showing as sold out.

Glad to see it is available. Tanga hiccup I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patar Absurdus the Shananigator
United States
Carrollton
TX
flag msg tools
"Gird Up Your Loins, Like a Man!" ~God to Job
badge
"We're put on this earth to do a job. And each of us gets the time we get to do it. And when this life is over and you stand in front of the Lord... Well, you try tellin' him it was all some Frenchman's joke." ~Betsy Solverson
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! TANGA's deal for Liberté is over $13 cheaper than amazon! http://www.amazon.com/Valley-Games-005VLY-Liberte/dp/B0040QE...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Most OLGS have the game for ~$38.

So even with a free shipping order, Tanga is still a $6 savings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
Bah! I was going to post this at 10:15am, but it was showing as sold out.

yea it showed up as sold out for me too around 10:30am ET... just assumed they didn't have many copies and it did sell out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I just purchased one about an hour ago, 1:00 PM EST, reluctantly. Had a cash credit for a long time, since they post few and few games these days, gee, why not, I don't need a watch, ring, shoes with toes. sigh.

Seems to have good reviews. Looking at the long, long, longest review I have ever watched, looks interesting, but, may not be my cup of tea.
Check out...
http://boardgamegeek.com/video/7515
You get a good start on how to play it, from what I can tell you will need it, plus the cheat sheet the reviewer points out, found in the files section here. May give it away as a gift, iff, I can figure out the rules and teach it to the new owners.

Tanga has been acting strange, one of the other pages flipped as if 24 hours had past. If you want this, recheck Tanga's home page. They seem to be going through a "new look" shake down.

Edit:
oops, should point out I got the credit in the first place because they reneged on an order, yeah, didn't want to hear that, did you? :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.