Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Vance
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any word on an iOS version of this expansion? I think it would make a great In-App purchase for a couple bucks.

Also, while I'm talking about the iOS version, I should mention that I'd love to see more retina resolution graphics for the 3rd Gen iPad. The art in the game is so great but it looks fuzzy on the new screen because of the hardware upgrades.

Other than that I'm loving the iOS version. Thanks!

-Nick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb

No word yet, but hopefully it can happen soon. Glad you are liking the game. We'll be sure to post here when there is news to report on the topic.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Swarthout
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Hyra wrote:

No word yet, but hopefully it can happen soon. Glad you are liking the game. We'll be sure to post here when there is news to report on the topic.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Upvote!

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
GSwarthout wrote:
Matt Hyra wrote:

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Upvote!

Greg

Copy that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Deckard
United States
O'Fallon
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished the campaign. I liked it. Cool twist on the boss battle. Pancake army FTW!

A nice reward would have been the promo cards...

Also, the disposabler avatar didn't unlock.... Maybe I missed something. Anyway, awesome game, I'll be pickin up a hard copy, though I do plan on using the "grilled cheesus" all-the-time variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Nolan
United States
Lunenburg
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Hyra wrote:

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Hi Matt,

Do you have any updates on this?
The individual I recently contacted at Playdek made it sound like neither this nor the PA: GvE expansion were currently on the roadmap. :(

I'd love to see the expansion added (and The PA one too), I'd also like to see the game timers that Playdek implemented in Penny Arcade : Gamers vs. Evil and Fluxx for iOS make their way to the iOS version of Food Fight to drop unresponsive players.

Thanks and keep making great games!

-Brett

--------------------------------------------
Founder / Editor In Chief - AppAddict.net
Twitter: @OTGGamer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Waszczuk
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Mjeh wrote:
GSwarthout wrote:
Matt Hyra wrote:

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Upvote!

Greg

Copy that!

Same here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.