Descent: The Road to Legend» Forums » General

Subject: Character storage Cases? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Levesque
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey all.

I've been playing RTL for a while now and we are having a blast. I think that the little boxes to store characters are a great idea. Unfortunatly they now are reaching the end of their life since i carry my stuff around a lot in a bag. I would like to know alternatives uses by other Game owners as i rigid/more resistant storage option for the character sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We keep track of everything in a Spreadsheet (I believe it's the one in the file section). Very handy, especially since A) we don't store things in those boxes, and B) we run multiple concurrent campaigns. Also the spreadsheet is more accurate.

There's an online tracker too you could use, which not only stores the current setup, but allows you to track the entire campaign and create a "pretty picture" at the end.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Master of the Waz
United States
St. Peters
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One person in my group created an extra storage box. I will try to find out for sure but I think he used a generic tuck box creation tool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic InyokaMadoda
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just use sealable clear bags. I can keep everything in there easily and safely and I bought 100 or so very cheaply on eBay. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Oswego
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have used a couple of the standard Plano cases that are decent in storing both minis and part of the cardboard. Two or three medium sized planos will fit within the original coffin box. I've been meaning to take a picture; will have to do it. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.