Steve
Thailand
flag msg tools
Just a thought

If you find there are not enough chips and the territories are too small for the required stacks of chips (plus some single units) then--

Use a pair of tin snips to cut a few chips in half. They are still quite stackable with no problem.

This gives you more chips and makes them smaller to fit in the terr.

In extreme cases you could quarter them, they still stack OK. Use quarter size under Inf. Half size under tanks. And full size under Art. This would even be a way to avoid confusion.

Another thought is to get another color of chip or 2. So, like Risk you can have $1, $3, $5, and even $10 chips.
----------------------------------------
If you need IPCs, you can take them from some other version or just buy some play money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What I myself am planning on doing is printing out one of the awesome looking larger maps A&A fans online have created to replace the official board. It'll be darn impressive placing a four or even five foot long map down on the table, besides making it a heck of a lot easier to move things around in Europe.

For the IPCs, I found that play money from local stores like Walmarts didn't work as well because it's all green and very identical looking. Buying up a used copy of Monopoly at a local Goodwill worked much better since the different coloring of each denomination lets me spot which ones I need in a second's glance. Anything to keep the game from slowing down!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.