United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Will it be "edgier?" Because nothing draws viewers like edgy. I would have her be a single teenage mom witch struggling with an addiction licking the back of self-adhesive stamps or something. If that's not edgy enough she can also be putting herself through college by stripping. Bam! Enough edge to cut the audience to ribbons!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boyes
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It says the "real steel" producers are on it. And that was a surprisingly good movie that sounded like a terrible idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
surprise Here's a *notion* of 'moi' "D"-vising then: "Fireflied"-background except WITH "Space Settlers" now and their conveyance aboard a much bigger, 'Explorer Class' vessel, with Capn JAX along for 'dozens'-"O"-'denizens' or whatever?
arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Finch
United Kingdom
BERKSHIRE
flag msg tools
badge
Rule changes for tonight's game:-
mbmbmbmbmb
Talking of hybrid zombie apocalypses - though not really Hollywood - Cockneys vs Zombies...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1362058/
Take that you necrotic slags.

I'm presuming that the zombies are in fact ex-residents of Albert Square; the BBC's flagship soap opera Eastenders has a casualty rate of roughly 50%...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.