tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles the Dragon
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you two try to clean up your posts a bit? I'm having a hard time sifting through the rants, hyperbole, tangents, etc. to get to the real point of the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Z
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well actually, the answer is 'no'. Stations are played on cities, not on routes. You can play a station on any city that doesn't already have one, and use it to claim one of the adjacent routes coming into that city.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
flipshot wrote:
Well actually, the answer is 'no'. Stations are played on cities, not on routes. You can play a station on any city that doesn't already have one, and use it to claim one of the adjacent routes coming into that city.

That is some quality pedantry, sir. Why, a man could go years without seeing a nit picked with such precision and care.

Guys, I had this tidied right up. Why y'all gotta come in and track muddy words all over my nice clean thread?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Z
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swheelock wrote:
flipshot wrote:

That is some quality pedantry, sir. Why, a man could go years without seeing a nit picked with such precision and care.

Guys, I had this tidied right up. Why y'all gotta come in and track muddy words all over my nice clean thread?

I'm just spreading the love around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.