Subject: Scenario packs, how to open bubble rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished completing the entire collection yesterday - with thanks to my wife and her approval of the funds which allowed me to pay the high prices of the OOP stuff on ebay. (Tigers/Overload/campaign book1)
Anyway I was wondering how folks are getting the bits off of the scenario packs? Is it best to cut them or try and pull the whole bubble pack off? I really do not want it to mess up the package if possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Finn
United States
Encinitas
California
flag msg tools
Sunken warplane
mbmbmbmbmb
I just gently tore them off. The glue isn't so strong that it rips the envelope or anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finachetto wrote:
I just gently tore them off. The glue isn't so strong that it rips the envelope or anything.
this. Or tear the bubble away from the cardboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark A
New Zealand
Rolleston
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just open them anyway you want.

Once you have opened them the pack is no longer mint - however carefully you opened them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They must have used stronger glue or something as gently pulling off tore the packaging. Ended up going with a hobby knife and cutting along the edge. Yes I'm a freak and have to keep everything as close to mint as possible. Just finished putting sleeves on everything - that was fun finding which ones to use.(went with Fantasy Flight Purple ones)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.