Subject: SSR : Closing the Sack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, everyone
In the last scenario (Closing the Sack) is written that an elegible america squad can attempt to blow barrels up...

is this attempt considered for turn or for each elegible squad?

e.g. having 3 elegible squads for each barrel, at the start of scenario, can American player roll 3 times for each barrel?

in this case, it seems very easy for american side to explode all barrels in a few turns!!

Thank You

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as the Squad meets the requirements in SSR 5, it can attempt to blow up the ammo dump in the hex. So if you have three Squads in the hex, and each meets the requirements, each can make an attempt. Not as easy as you make it seem. You need to roll 5-6 on turn 1, 3-6 on turn 2; no roll necessary on turn 3 or after; but that's only part of the Victory Conditions. You also have to exit units from the board and you are outnumbered 2:1 and have 2 Tigers, 2 Panthers, 2 Pz IVs and a JgdPz V to worry about. No easy task.

-Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenster400 wrote:
As long as the Squad meets the requirements in SSR 5, it can attempt to blow up the ammo dump in the hex. So if you have three Squads in the hex, and each meets the requirements, each can make an attempt. Not as easy as you make it seem. You need to roll 5-6 on turn 1, 3-6 on turn 2; no roll necessary on turn 3 or after; but that's only part of the Victory Conditions. You also have to exit units from the board and you are outnumbered 2:1 and have 2 Tigers, 2 Panthers, 2 Pz IVs and a JgdPz V to worry about. No easy task.

-Jeff

Thank you, Jeff...
we did not start playing scenario yet, i'll write you our battle report asap we'll end it

We fought all the previous 5 battles as mini-campaign (i play with German side) and at the end of the 5th scenario we are in a tie (i won 2 and tied one)

Noville is a great LnL expansion...my compliments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.