Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
52 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » The Village Square

Subject: BGG WW Memes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Post yours here!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmb
From here come some of my favorites:





3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue (They/She)
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PeteVasi wrote:
From here come some of my favorites:


Ha, beat me to it, I was going to find those and post 'em when I got home.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
What about some BGG WW – specific ones?

Those were awesome but I’d love to see some created ones.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gatti
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dbmurph22 wrote:
What about some BGG WW – specific ones?

Those were awesome but I’d love to see some created ones.

You mean like(?):

That's my Jam!

or

Oh, Dake shake
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
Avatar
mb
Well, there's always That's My Jam.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
Avatar
mb
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Well, there's always That's My Jam.


I'd never noticed before this follow up post from Stat where he tries to play it off:

StatSig wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
LippyJ wrote:
StatSig wrote:
LippyJ wrote:
StatSig wrote:
Hell yeah, hinting games are my jam. And an extra faction means 50% more hints for me to catch!

[vote ohgrande] for targeting poor innocent Outsider me with his brutal in Kingdom Come.


Snooping around this post, I am happy with my meta.


Psssht.

Wait, "snoop?" *Goes off to see if anyone has a Snoopy avatar.*


It's clearly a hint to Avin. Or maybe it's not so clear, I'm terrible at hinting.


Dude, he was totally hinting to JAMgar, just like you. Don't lynch your teammate.


How do you pronounce Jamgar, anyway? In my head, it's always been, like, Ham-gar.


Hmm, I never thought of it being pronounced "Jam" as in butter and jam. I thought it was "Hamgar" so never would have made that connection so therefore cannot possibly be dismantling this game in my largest epic fail of my life.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue (They/She)
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Well, there's always That's My Jam.


I'd never noticed before this follow up post from Stat where he tries to play it off:

StatSig wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
LippyJ wrote:
StatSig wrote:
LippyJ wrote:
StatSig wrote:
Hell yeah, hinting games are my jam. And an extra faction means 50% more hints for me to catch!

[vote ohgrande] for targeting poor innocent Outsider me with his brutal in Kingdom Come.


Snooping around this post, I am happy with my meta.


Psssht.

Wait, "snoop?" *Goes off to see if anyone has a Snoopy avatar.*


It's clearly a hint to Avin. Or maybe it's not so clear, I'm terrible at hinting.


Dude, he was totally hinting to JAMgar, just like you. Don't lynch your teammate.


How do you pronounce Jamgar, anyway? In my head, it's always been, like, Ham-gar.


Hmm, I never thought of it being pronounced "Jam" as in butter and jam. I thought it was "Hamgar" so never would have made that connection so therefore cannot possibly be dismantling this game in my largest epic fail of my life.


Funny thing is, I'm being truthful there that I really DO pronounce it Hamgar in my head. But yes, I failed at deflecting several times throughout the course of that day and would've been much better off if my response would've been "Ha, yeah, I was just seeing if I could draw the NK and trap Jammy. Oh well."
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
What about this:



3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
I started this thread because of the comments over here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/8935390#8935390
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
is the ---- gosh darn it, now I'm drawing a blank as to what it is called...

When you post a bunch in a row.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gatti
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
...I encountered that one in my first game. Though, the parameters of what qualify for it were never fully explained.

(Spell of Power)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val K
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rgatti wrote:
...I encountered that one in my first game. Though, the parameters of what qualify for it were never fully explained.

(Spell of Power)

Well played, sir.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Valkerie32 wrote:
rgatti wrote:
...I encountered that one in my first game. Though, the parameters of what qualify for it were never fully explained.

(Spell of Power)

Well played, sir.


I'm only posting here as another step of a future ziggarut.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
ChickenSedan wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
rgatti wrote:
...I encountered that one in my first game. Though, the parameters of what qualify for it were never fully explained.

(Spell of Power)

Well played, sir.


I'm only posting here as another step of a future ziggarut.


To be continued.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Brea
CA
flag msg tools
This space intentionally left green.
badge
GRRREEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ChickenSedan wrote:
ChickenSedan wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
rgatti wrote:
...I encountered that one in my first game. Though, the parameters of what qualify for it were never fully explained.

(Spell of Power)

Well played, sir.


I'm only posting here as another step of a future ziggarut.


To be continued.

mb
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gdapkus wrote:
ChickenSedan wrote:
ChickenSedan wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
rgatti wrote:
...I encountered that one in my first game. Though, the parameters of what qualify for it were never fully explained.

(Spell of Power)

Well played, sir.


I'm only posting here as another step of a future ziggarut.


To be continued.

mb


Is there a ziggurat hater MB as well (for someone else)?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
Total Blue. Total Woman.
badge
But listen again. Is it really the wind, or is it the sound of somebody running one step ahead of the dark?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
LudesFactor wrote:
gdapkus wrote:
ChickenSedan wrote:
ChickenSedan wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
rgatti wrote:
...I encountered that one in my first game. Though, the parameters of what qualify for it were never fully explained.

(Spell of Power)

Well played, sir.


I'm only posting here as another step of a future ziggarut.


To be continued.

mb


Is there a ziggurat hater MB as well (for someone else)?



Yes, just click on that microbadge. It's paired with the ziggurat hater MB.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
Total Blue. Total Woman.
badge
But listen again. Is it really the wind, or is it the sound of somebody running one step ahead of the dark?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb



This is my favorite of the images for this meme. It makes me giggle when I think about it. I was a wolf with Geniesse and watshisname08 last night at OC WW. I should've tried to convince the mod to let me NK them.

Oh wait, I died d1. soblue
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
Avatar
mb
bluelise wrote:


Oh wait, I died d1. soblue


goo
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
Total Blue. Total Woman.
badge
But listen again. Is it really the wind, or is it the sound of somebody running one step ahead of the dark?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
bluelise wrote:
Oh wait, I died d1. soblue


goo


Yes, yes. Goo figured me out. Congratulations old man.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rgatti wrote:
...I encountered that one in my first game. Though, the parameters of what qualify for it were never fully explained.

(Spell of Power)


Thank you, the only thing that was popping in my head was "web of power" and I knew that was wrong. LOL
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.