Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
Chin chin!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tasty Minstrel Games have launched their latest Kickstarter project: a game by the same designer called Ground Floor.

Skyline has been promised as a freebie once the campaign reaches $75,000 pledged.

Seems like an ideal way to get two games for the price of one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason B
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.jasonbegy.com
badge
http://www.jasonbegy.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be the only way to get skyline? I don't need more worker placement games but I could use some cool dice games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tunison
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Get your finger out of my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jasonbartfast wrote:
Will this be the only way to get skyline? I don't need more worker placement games but I could use some cool dice games.

With the amount of buzz Skyline has generated on its own (separate from Ground Floor) and considering how appealing a dice game like this is, I would be shocked if it didn't get published eventually, regardless of how the GF kickstarter shakes out. Of course, as a GF backer, I REALLY want to see it included as a stretch goal I also have to imagine that having it co-backed through the GF kickstarter will result in it being published much sooner than having it go through it's own process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sanders
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently was told by Michael at TMG this:

Quote:
It will be available in the future, if the overfunding level is reached. If it is not hit, then it might not be published at all.

The retail cost on Skyline will be at least $30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.