Joanna G
United States
Laguna Niguel
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I may have been playing wrong this whole time because I've always customized my equipment packs, but the more I read the more I'm realizing this might be breaking the rules...

I heard in the original rules (which I haven't read nor played) that if you customize your equipment pack, you can't use the special weapon. Is that true for the revised rules or is it okay to just customize... or would that be a type of "house rule." What do you guys do?? I'm teaching the game to some friends this weekend and I'd like to teach them the official way to play!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
You pick a pre-made pack... you can use Bonus items to customize (they replace one of your items).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miah Terry
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark is right in the Revised Edition, you use one of the pre-made packs, and you may add one bonus token to a character's pack, with a limit of three bonuses per squad. The bonus token rules are on page 83.

In the old rules you could use a custom pack, and as you said to do so you had to give up your special object. We still use this rule so long as everyone agrees.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Laguna Niguel
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.