Summoner Wars» Forums » Rules

Subject: Kaeseeall defeated? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
how can i defeat Kaeseeall? when i move a units to Kaeseeall,then later turn she controls that unit immediately! so my unit can't attack her except to rangers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't come into effect until the owner of the Kaeseeall unit has his/her turn. Also, it only lasts for that turn so when it's your turn again you gain control of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
black white wrote:
how can i defeat Kaeseeall? when i move a units to Kaeseeall,then later turn she controls that unit immediately! so my unit can't attack her except to rangers.

I keep looking at Kaeseeall and thinking, "how would I ever make good use of her?" Anything that she moves next to will get the first hit on her. Anything that moves next to her will get the first hit on her. If she gets swarmed, she's done for. And then there's ranged units, who effectively get two hits before she can control them (but more likely, she's running away or shooting them instead of trying to control them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glenn3e glenn3e
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Choose the better woman elf- Laleya. You know you want to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sitz
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, Summoners aren't commons or champions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
but if my unit(non-ranger) move to Kaeseeall, in same turn that unit cant attack her.right? and next turn she will control that unit! so i must move 2 units to attack Kaeseeall?(one is controlled and one attack her).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
All the world's a stage, and I feel like the janitor.
mbmbmbmbmb
black white wrote:
but if my unit(non-ranger) move to Kaeseeall, in same turn that unit cant attack her.right? and next turn she will control that unit! so i must move 2 units to attack Kaeseeall?(one is controlled and one attack her).

MuRRe wrote:
It doesn't come into effect until the owner of the Kaeseeall unit has his/her turn. Also, it only lasts for that turn so when it's your turn again you gain control of it.

You can move up to and attack with as many or as few units as you want.

She can't control them until it's her turn.

You get whatever units were controlled on her turn back at the end of her turn. The control gained is not permanent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
black white wrote:
but if my unit(non-ranger) move to Kaeseeall, in same turn that unit cant attack her.right?

You absolutely can move and attack with the same unit in the same turn. Why wouldn't you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Long
Vietnam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rules said:''The Units that you choose to attack with do not have to be the same Units that moved in the previous phase''.I think it mean ''you cant with units that moved in previous phase''! Oh, my english!!! i played 3 games with that false rules. Game is longer(2 hours) and fewer attacking situation.Last night i played with true rules (can attacking with units that moved), it work better!
Thank you and Kaeseeall!!! great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
black white wrote:
rules said:''The Units that you choose to attack with do not have to be the same Units that moved in the previous phase''.I think it mean ''you cant with units that moved in previous phase''! Oh, my english!!! i played 3 games with that false rules. Game is longer(2 hours) and fewer attacking situation.Last night i played with true rules (can attacking with units that moved), it work better!
Thank you and Kaeseeall!!! great game!

Ah, good to hear! I was afraid you might have something more fundamental wrong, but it sounds like you played mostly right and just read one rule incorrectly. Don't worry, English is my native language and I've read English rules that I interpreted exactly the opposite of what they said... once or twice anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.