Martyn Smith
England
Bourne
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
"We don't see things as they are, but as we are." Anais Nin
mbmbmbmbmb
Over the last little while I have become increasingly drawn towards getting involved in Wargaming.

The BGG Wargaming forum gave me incredibly helpful advice (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/788798/hannibal-rome-vs-...) leading to me going online to order Commands and Colors: Ancients as my first foray into this genre of games.

I have a a couple of days holiday left and so was eager to receive the game so I could get started.

I contacted BoardGameGuru and the guy was REALLY helpful.

Long story short - I ordered the game yesterday morning and it got here this morning!!!! Wow!

I would, therefore, like to wholeheartedly recommend BoardGameGuru as an online option - I will be going back when I need my first Commands and Colors Expansion (which, I am already feeling, won't be too long...)

Happy Days
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Martyn,

Thanks for the kind words about my shop. I should point out that there are lots of great shops in the UK and you will get the same level of service from Gameslore, Shire Games and Leisure Games - all fantastic purveyors of cardboard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yigit Yurt
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Guru may have used transport spell oh these saints!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorp222 wrote:
Martyn,

Thanks for the kind words about my shop. I should point out that there are lots of great shops in the UK and you will get the same level of service from Gameslore, Shire Games and Leisure Games - all fantastic purveyors of cardboard

Uh, what are you trying to do dude? You're supposed to assert that you are the BEST in the UK!!!!

-From your friendly MBA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
thechangingman wrote:
I would, therefore, like to wholeheartedly recommend BoardGameGuru as an online option

I can certainly endorse this.

Two years ago, my Secret Santa target was in England. I found BoardGameGuru online and Paul sorted me out beautifully. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cuthbert
Scotland
Dunfermline
Fife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
100% with you all, Paul is a top bloke. The best board game retailer I've dealt with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witek W
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
“It is a civilizational wake-up call. A powerful message—spoken in the language of fires, floods, droughts, and extinctions—telling us that we need an entirely new economic model and a new way of sharing this planet.” ― Naomi Klein
badge
“Climate change has never received the crisis treatment from our leaders, despite the fact that it carries the risk of destroying lives on a vastly greater scale than collapsed banks or collapsed buildings.” ― Naomi Klein
mbmbmbmbmb
Store looks great!
But in shipping options I've not found Poland. I guess shipping rates will be similar to Czech ones, right ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.