Subject: The Soundtrack CD? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
badge
Thank you, to whoever gifted me the Geek Citizenship Recognition badge! You're a pretty cool person, anonymous BGGer!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I recently got a copy of the Second Edition of this game. It's very cool, with the wooden horses and stuff. The only problem is it doesn't come with the Soundtrack CD.

It looks like you can download "part 1" in MP3 format on Cranio's website, but is there somewhere you can get all of the tracks? Or would a kind fellow be willing to share the other MP3s?

How many tracks/parts are there anyway?

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

for the moment is not possible to put the complete CD for download...copyright stuff...but we are working on it.

I hope that in the next months we will be able to put all the soundtrack for free
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
badge
Thank you, to whoever gifted me the Geek Citizenship Recognition badge! You're a pretty cool person, anonymous BGGer!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mercante wrote:
Hello,

for the moment is not possible to put the complete CD for download...copyright stuff...but we are working on it.

I hope that in the next months we will be able to put all the soundtrack for free

Oh cool! Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Barrera
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So was it ever released?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Badioli
Italy
Senigallia
Ancona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the meanwhile, i've downloaded in mp3 from youtube the trumpet horse race typical music.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.