Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Darn. I wish I had bought a second copy! One of the few games I would like a second copy of.

There is a new version called "I Go!" which is themeless, just numbers. I imagine it will be available soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to Amazon.de. I got a copy for 7 Euros.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Sherrod
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Corbett, I've kinda poked around Amazon.de but never placed an order with them. isn't the shipping outrageous? Can you walk me through an order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Floyd,

Shipping is very reasonable considering it's international. The website is exactly the same as Amazon.com: After you search for "Corsari" in the search bar, open the item (they have a typo and spell it "Cosari"), click the yellow button "In den Einkaufswagen" to add it to your shopping cart, then click on the yellow button "Zur Kasse gehen" to check out. Sign in with your normal Amazon account (again clicking the yellow button), and choose your address (which it should recognize from Amazon.com).

Ship the package "Standard-Versand" because it will be much cheaper. Click "Weiter" ("Continue" - yellow button!), review your order, "Weiter", and you're done.

Come to think of it, just keep clicking the yellow button and you should be fine!

The total with shipping comes out to 9.59 Euros (around $13 USD). Not bad!

Who knew all that college German would finally pay off!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Sherrod
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Corbett. There are several games I can only get on amazon.de I've been thinking about. I assume all the shipping costs would be additive since coming from different vendors. Or does amazon bundle those charges? I rarely order on amazon.com, can you tell?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon may bundle some of the shipping, but depending upon the merchant it's hard to tell. Keep in mind that many games on Amazon.de won't necessarily ship to the U.S., especially if they are offered by a third-party seller.

The best way for you to find out what your total shipping cost will be is to fill your cart with the games you want, and then try to check out. Amazon will notify you if an item cannot ship to the U.S. ("Bitte beachten Sie ... Dieser Artikel kann leider nicht an den von Ihnen gewünschten Ort versandt werden." [trans: "Please take note... this article can unfortunately not be sent to your desired destination"]). Click on "Löschen"("delete") and you can get rid of the item before trying again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.