Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett Pierotte
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding Scenario Special Rule #3. "In the event the P-47 is shot down or rolls for a return to base, it returns two turns later."

For the purposes of this special rule, does rolling for "out of ammo" after an attack count as "rolls for a return to base" or is the P-47 permanently removed from play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lohse
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For this scenario only, rolling "out of ammo" counts as a "return to base"... so it does return. I probably should have worded that better.... my bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Pierotte
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply. I kind of figured as much about the P-47. Not that it's helped me much in the first scenario. I've rolled for "out of ammo" twice in the first four turns after attacking (a '1' both times!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I have fretted over the air rules since we released the game. I worry that they aren't strong enough. But I will no sooner say that, than I play a scenario where a plane dominates. Who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.