Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nigel Heather
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just watched the Dice Tower review and it mentions the Revised Edition which clears up many of the criticisms previously raised.

When was the revised edition released. Is there any way of telling whether a box is the revised edition or not.

What I'm thinking - if I buy from an online retailer is their a chance it is still the old edition, possible if the new revision is new, but unlikely if the new revision is quite old.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTorres
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately you're on your own with online retailers, but the box I have has a sticker on the cover that says the Revised Rulebook is in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miah Terry
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you already own TH you can get the new rules from FFG for $5 in PDF format download. All the components are unchanged.

The revised edtion was released in 2010 I believe, but because of TH's prolonged unpopularity if you find it on clearence there's still a very good chance it's an un-revised version.

Your best bet for online retailers is one that recently restocked TH or from FFG themselves (but you'll pay full price from them).

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you buy the game new it will almost certainly be the revised edition - so you have little to worry about. Furthermore, most of the online retailers I've looked at specify that the version they have for sale is the revised edition.

And make sure to order some extra dice. You'll want them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.