Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to the storms in Dallas at the beginning of the month, the last event had to be cancelled. My apologies for anyone who did not see the cancellation notice.

I will be back this Tuesday running some demos for Eagle and Griffin Games at Area 51 in Grapevine Tx. I plan on bringing Can't Stop, Roll Through the Ages, Incan Gold and a few others. I hope to see some fellow BGGers there.

If you have special requests for future demos, please send me Geek Mail and I will see if I can get a copy to bring.

Time:
6 - 8:30

Place:
Area 51 Gaming & Collectibles
130 N. Main Street, Ste. #130
Grapevine, TX 76051

Store Phone: (817) 416-2595 (in case you get lost)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I would love to see a demo of Pizza Theory, if you have a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't get it by Tuesday, but I'll see what I can do to get a copy for the May demos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Thanks. that would be great. Not many designed for 3-players out there, so I am looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I have yet to finalize my demo schedule for May, are there any days that are particularly good/bad for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I think only Memorial Day weekend and the Tuesday after would be bad for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Smith
United States
Grand Prairie
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping in May I can move it to Wednesdays so that I hit the regular board gaming crowd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.