Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jere Kasanen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I need your help to think for uses for this card. For now it has been just laying around for nothing. Never used. Gathering dust.

I can see these uses:
recources with Zigil Miner
resources with Horn of Gondor
ready Prince Imrahil
(discard Iron Shackles condition - I'm not sure if this card can actually discard the condition, even when it is the topmost card of the deck)

Because the Action discards a card from every deck I think none of these uses have so strong use that I'd actually like to put it into my deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Riehl
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, a thorough list of the potential uses.

Every time I put Keen-Eyed Took in a deck for one of these reasons, I end up replacing him with something else after a few test games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
His ability also lets you get through your deck quicker to the cards you might need. If you combine it with the Horn of Gondor he only costs 1.

With Horn of Gondor and Prince Imrahil, he becomes a 1 cost card that readies a character and lets you get rid of a card you might not want, in addition to being able to quest for 1 willpower.

Some decks also want to discard cards so they can retrieve them so it can also be indirect card drawing.

I expect he will get more uses as more cards come out, he is the sort of card which will probably become broken in some way (such as if there are many triggers regarding leaving play that cause an infinite loop)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.