Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Incomplete Boardgames wanted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lindsay Day
msg tools
I am currently looking for old used boardgames; as well as, scrabble and Jenga pieces. I am working on making some wall art for my home, so none of these games need to be complete. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will be happy to buy them off of you. Please let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the marketplace here on BGG to see other users who are selling their games.

You can also trade games you no longer want for those that you do from other users.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Visit your local thrift stores. More incomplete games than you can shake a stick at. Generally a scrabble or two is an easy find...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Moore
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thrift stores and goodwill will be your friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Smeltzer
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Bermuda Triangle with pieces missing, which due to the whole magnetic ships mechanism makes it unplayable. I'm not bothered about profiting when I get rid of it, but having postage and packing paid would be good, especially if it's going overseas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Beasi
United States
Easthampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also if you have an active Freecycle community in your area, you could probably find plenty of people willing to get rid of old, incomplete board games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.