Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johannes Heimann
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Teddy Riot
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one who whishes that this brilliant cooperative game concept would take place in the Call of Cthulhu universe ?
The core rules are everything I dreamt of for back to back fighting and story based exploration of Arkham and the other worlds beyond sanity... maybe there is still hope ? goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cepeda
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was actually thinking the other day that I felt like Cthulhu was more fitting for co-op, where LotR seems more fitting for vs. I mean, I still like the co-op in LotR, but if I had to choose one that was co-op and the other was not allowed to be, it would be Cthulhu. After all, letting someone play the Great Old Ones in their deck just seems ... dumb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Batt
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Rebel
mbmbmbmbmb
You know what, I've never really thought about it this way, but i totally agree. It's no wonder i really like CoC, but I'm not absolutely in love with it. You're right Daniel it does seem pretty dumb you can summon Cthulhu to fight for you. Every other Lovecraft game is co-op but CoC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Young
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes absolutely.. I would kill for this game to be transplanted to a Mythos setting.. what would it take, FFG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.