Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Briggs
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Remember when you sat around the table with friends and family and played board games until it seemed morning would break before the game broke up? The night has long passed but the memories of the fun, the laughter, they still remain. While we look to game stores to have game nights, why not start a game night at your home with friends and family, some who need to be introduced, or reintroduced to gaming and are more likely to come to your home than play with a room of strangers. Lifetime memories for less than what it cost to take a family to the movies, and you can do play over and over again, or at least until the sun comes up in the morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
What an inane idea. Who at this website would ever consider such a thing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Briggs
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
it is insane!!! With busy schedules, sometimes we need to be nudged and reminded of things we want to do but seem to miss doing. Anyone agree or does insanity reign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I've never played a board game in a store. Gaming at home and in other peoples' homes has always been where it's at for me.

Also... THIS IS CHIT CHAT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the one and only
Germany
Nettetal - Kaldenkirchen
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

THIS IS CHIT CHAT!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Welcome to Chit Chat, Bob! Although I'd say this is my favorite part of BGG, this forum is meant to be everything but games (or RSP).

I just wanted to let you know why your post has been met with some resistance.

And when we have time, we have game night in our house. As you say, with busy schedules (read: work), we don't have a lot of time for it. This summer should be better for us, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dibs on his soul. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.